According to the Dailymail, the victim who wasn’t named was alone at his apartment waiting for a relative in Thailand’s Nakhon Ratchasima province on Monday night. When the family member arrived, he found the man motionless in bed clutching his device, which was still connected to the wall socket.
His death comes months after a factory worker was electrocuted charging his phone and using earphones at the same time in Thailand. Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress with his phone plugged into a power point with a cheap charging cable in February.
The property owner visited the room in Chonburi the next morning and found the 24-year-old’s body on the mattress with signs of burning around his ears. He appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the microphone section of the earphones resting over his lips.
16 thoughts on “Young man, 22, is electrocuted to death while charging his phone in bed in Thailand (Photo)”
makanan khas oleh oleh
order pregabalin 75mg – cheap lyrica 150mg cheap lyrica 75mg
clomiphene 100mg pills – buy generic zyrtec 10mg cetirizine 10mg without prescription
buy clarinex sale – desloratadine tablet aristocort pills
cytotec 200mcg for sale – prednisolone 20mg uk synthroid medication
sildenafil for sale online – viagra sildenafil 200mg order neurontin online cheap
cialis 5mg for sale – cialis 20mg usa cenforce order
diltiazem pills – purchase zyloprim generic buy generic acyclovir
atarax 10mg over the counter – atarax order online crestor generic
purchase ezetimibe pill – motilium 10mg cheap citalopram 40mg brand
cheap generic sildenafil – viagra for men over 50 cyclobenzaprine generic
cheap viagra – order tadalafil generic order cialis 10mg online
ketorolac drug – purchase baclofen for sale lioresal cheap
gloperba without prescription – order strattera pill strattera price
viagra canada – methotrexate over the counter clopidogrel 75mg us
buy sildenafil 100mg sale – order clopidogrel 75mg generic order plavix generic
Comments are closed.