Young entepreneurs are encouraged to submit business plans that would be evaluated and invested on.
Amandacare corporation and We4We TV are partnering in a ground breaking venture that offers young Imo State entepreneurs opportunities for them to compete and have their business ideas showcased and invested on by some of the brightest minds in various industries.
Amandacare CEO, Eberechi Okeke breaks down the rules of the competition in a short video clip and encourages participants to come up with their business ideas.
Here’s the video..
Read more below
– Must be an indigene of Imo state
– Must be between the Age of 15 – 40
How to apply
– Make a one minute video explaining what kind of business you do, amount requesting, your profit margin and repayment plan and tag @Amandacareproducts and @We4WeTV
PDF format entry should be sent to
– Applicants must submit a full Business plan
-Applicant must submit profit margin projection
– Applicant must submit amount requesting & repayment plan/structure
.This initiative has been presented to the Ihedioha Rebuild Imo Project.
The competition would be produced by Val Frakas MoFire Amadi, Eberechi Okeke & Igwe Nkem Onumarah. It is also noteworthy that, alongside a few others, the trio was just recently honored with Igbo indigenous awards in various categories.
Mary Inimgba, Ike Mombilly Nze, George Bush Amadi, Georgina Amadi, Engr GoodFriday Ugochukwu Okoro, Fortune Chituru Amadi and Confidence Iheanacho are already on the ground in Imo State, ready to Kickstart the venture on behalf of We4WeTV, We4WeREPORTS.com and Amandacare.