Generator fumes kill three Delta kids, carpenter falls, dies

Three siblings have died after inhaling generator fumes in Emevor community, in the Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The children and their parents were said to have gone to bed with their generator on.

The generator was said to be close to the children’s room.

Our correspondent gathered that their mother woke up in the morning to find the lifeless bodies of the kids.

In another development, a 35-year-old carpenter was reported dead in Oleh, Isoko South LGA, after falling from the roof of a storey building under construction in the community.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onowakpoyeya, confirmed both incidents.