Costly mistake’ leads an electrician to get electrocuted in Rivers State

An electrician lost his life while working on a transformer, on Wednesday, in Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased had forgotten to remove the transformer fuses before proceeding to work on the electricity pole, only for power to be restored and electrocuted him.

 

His remains has since been moved to a morgue.

 

More photos below…

Graphic Photo:

Graphic Photo:

Graphic Photo:

Graphic Photo:

Graphic Photo:

Graphic Photo:

Graphic Photo:

Graphic Photo:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *